Monday, August 18, 2008

Bedtime Story Episode Six

What do people usually say?
Never make your final judgment so soon?

One every few nights I would hear some funny sounds. I was wondering what that was, but it happened too quickly I could barely figure out where it was coming from.

"Jib...Jib...shu-ub..Jib..thee-up...Jib.."

What's that sound??
I swear it's coming from Ronald's side!
Oh it is! It's from him! OMG! I have a chipmunk sleeping with me at night!
He chews at night!

And so the secret is finally revealed. Ronald knows transfiguration, and he is a chipmunk.
He makes this funny chewing sound at night once in a while.
Apparently he knows about it cause' during his University years his roommate has already told him. Obviously he would only let me find out these things on my own eh?
I think someone once tell me that teeth grinding sounds really bad. According to my observation Ronald is not teeth grinding. It's definitely chipmunk chewing.


Argh.

I guess I should be happy that he is not a werewolf.

No comments: