Friday, September 19, 2008

Tough Week

It has been a difficult week for me at work.  
I cannot believe the first time I ask "What day is today?" it's already Thursday.
Normally I ask that question on Tuesday morning.

But I have a taste of the meaning "two is better than one".

Normally I prepare dinner, cook it, and Ronald does the dishes every night.
By chance this past Monday to Wednesday Ronald had training in Oakville and he was driving me to work and picking me up.  He had the first taste of what heated discussions were like at my job on Monday night when he came to my office.  I was trying to rush up a project while the assistant of a manager in another department did everything in her power to hold it up.  Ronald sat next to my desk waited for at least an hour for me to get off work.  After we arrived home, I was told to take a shower, relax, while he cooked dinner.  Other than the dessert I made him, he did everything that I normally had to do.  

It was so sweet of him.



No comments: